My name is Clavianus Juneardo and I'm currently in my final year at Bina Nusantara University. Even though I am still a student, I have more than 2 years of professional experience (internships included) as a software engineer and another 2 years as a laboratory instructor back in my junior semester. I am interested in web development including server-side, client-side, and web infrastructure-related projects. In my free time, I like to share my opinion in a podcast as a co-host and write a technology-related post on my blog.
Mar 2021 to Present ⋅ Jakarta, Indonesia
I joined OKHOME as a DevOps Engineer right after my internship period has finished. My responsibility is handling infrastructure-related and product API projects for improving project scalability, security, and performance.
- Implement Remote Config & Secret Management using Vault and AWS KMS
- Implement HA Monitoring workflow and persistent metrics storage using Dockerswarm, AWS S3, Thanos, and Prometheus
Software Engineer Intern
Jul 2020 to Feb 2021 ⋅ Jakarta, Indonesia
I joined OKHOME as an SWE Intern. My responsibility is handling infrastructure-related and products API projects for improving projects scalability, security, and performance.
- Implement VPN Server & Dashboard on AWS EC2 using OpenVPN, Golang, and Bash
- Implement Edge Proxy using Envoy, Ansible, and Bash
- Create a Golang internal framework
- Design token-based authentication system
- Assist in implementing the token-based authentication system using Postgresql, Redis, and Golang
- Implement CI/CD pipeline and tools using Jenkins, AWS ECR, Docker Swarm, Ansible, and Bash
- Provision AWS cloud infrastructure using Terraform and Packer
- Implement a centralized logging system using Docker, Fluentbit, Elasticsearch, and Kibana
- Implement a monitoring & alerting system using Prometheus, Alertmanager and NodeExporter
- Improve and maintain products & internal web API using Postgresql, Redis, Quartz, Java and Golang
- Implement mailing service using AWS SES and AWS SNS
Software Engineer Intern
Mar 2019 to Jun 2020 ⋅ Jakarta, Indonesia
I joined Airyrooms as a SWE Intern on enterprise department. My responsibility is helping enterprise department and customer support to maintain and improve web apps for operational purpose on hotel reservation domain. At Airyrooms I learned a lot about software engineering process from planning to executing the plan, until the post-development maintenance.
- Assist in the development, maintenance and migration of the Central Reservation System using Java Dropwizard, Kotlin, React, Quartz, and Redis
- Assist in the database schema design of the Central Reservation System using PostgreSQL
- Implement Aspect Oriented Programming in Central Reservation System using Guice
- Implement email design to email template for hotel reservation and booking notification using Thymeleaf
- Improve web apps for helping Customer Support and Enterprise Department
- Create database migration script using Golang and Bash
Bina Nusantara University binus.ac.id
Feb 2017 to Feb 2019 ⋅ Tangerang, Indonesia
I joined Bluejackets at Bina Nusantara University as a full-time laboratory instructor on my second semester in university for 2 years. Being a laboratory instructor means I have to learn a lot about programming and strengthen my basic foundation to be able to answer students questions and explain to them easily.
- Teaching and assisting university students in lab sessions of various programming language and software usage
- Evaluating laboratory examination and assignments for university students
- Designing laboratory materials and exam case for university students
- Providing training for other assistants and other units
- Making exam case and project for practicum's evaluation
- Research of new technology to support laboratory center activities
Bina Nusantara University
Bachelor's Degree, Computer Science
Sep 2016 to 2021
Course, Red Hat Linux System Administrator
Dec 2017 to Dec 2017
Course, Web Application Penetration Testing
Sep 2016 to Sep 2016
Positif DEV Podcast
Positif DEV is a simple podcast about information technology delivered in Indonesian, me as a co-host discussing some IT related topics with the host and guest speaker.
Bonavita Library System
A Digital Library System for Bonavita Vocational Highschool requested by client for passing one of a university course