The API for Your Dev Portfolio
Remove the pain from manually updating your details in each separate location. Simply change the data once in your gitconnected profile and see the updates flow to your portfolio, resume, and accounts across the web by using a single API endpoint.
Sign up for your API:Sign up
Built for developers, by developers
Your API Endpoint
Display your projects, skills, work experience, education, blog posts, and more.
It's that simple.
Access your career details anywhere.
- Sign up with 1 click using GitHub OAuth
- Add your details in your profile
- View your resume geneator
- Access your API with your username
Portfolio Tutorial: If you need help building a portfolio, we created a tutorial to build a developer portfolio using React and the Portfolio API.
Generate a CV automatically with JSON Resume
By creating a gitconnected profile, you have access to our resume builder to automatically create a high-quality developer CV. However, if you're interested in using open source tools or want access to themes, your portfolio API is fully compatible with JSON Resume.
Combining the portfolio API with JSON Resume, you can utilize any of the community's templates. It is trivial to create a current CV anytime you need it.
- Visit your portfolio API endpoint and grab the JSON response
- Create a GitHub Gist named
resume.jsonand paste the API response
- Call the JSON Resume registry using your username -
- Optionally, use any of the JSON Resume themes by appending a query string