The API for Your Dev Portfolio and Resume
Remove the pain from manually updating your details in each separate location. Simply change the data once in your gitconnected profile and see the updates flow to your portfolio, resume, and accounts across the web by using a single API endpoint.
Sign up now to use your API:Sign up / Sign in
Built for developers, by developers
Your API tracks all the important information for your career and job hunt. The implementation uses an extended version of the open source JSON Resume schema.
We ❤️ feedback. Submit an issue here if you have any recommendations, bug reports, or feature requests.
Your API Endpoint
Display your projects, skills, work experience, education, blog posts, and more.
Spend your time building great products and growing as a developer. Stop wasting hours updating the details in your all your profiles, portfolio, and resume.
- Sign up with 1 click using GitHub OAuth
- Add your details in your profile
- Access your API with your username
Generate a resume/CV automatically
Using your API and the JSON Resume registry, it is trivial to create a current CV anytime you need it.
- Visit your portfolio API endpoint and grab the JSON response
- Create a GitHub Gist named
resume.jsonand paste the API response
- Call the JSON Resume registry using your username -
- Optionally, use any of the JSON Resume themes by appending a query string