Web Site Terms and Conditions of Use
2. Affiliate Disclosure
gitconnected.com has affiliate partnerships with some tutorial websites. When a user submits a tutorial, we append a tracking tag to the URL so websites can see that a source of traffic originates from us. This is all done on an indirect basis and in no way factored into the ranking algorithm. Our service is free, and this helps supplement our costs without impacting the usage of the site. Using our links is in no way required, but if you find our service valuable, we humbly hope that you choose to support us.
3. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on gitconnected's web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on gitconnected's web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by gitconnected at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on gitconnected's web site are provided "as is". gitconnected makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, gitconnected does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall gitconnected or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on gitconnected's Internet site, even if gitconnected or an authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
6. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on gitconnected's web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. gitconnected does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. gitconnected may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. gitconnected does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
gitconnected has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by gitconnected of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user's own risk.
8. Copyright / Takedown
Users agree and certify that they have rights to share all content that they post on gitconnected.com — including, but not limited to, information posted in articles, discussions, and comments. This rule applies to prose, code snippets, collections of links, etc. Regardless of citation, users may not post copy and pasted content that does not belong to them. Users assume all risk for the content they post, including someone else's reliance on its accuracy, claims relating to intellectual property, or other legal rights. If you believe that a user has plagiarized content, misrepresented their identity, misappropriated work, or otherwise run afoul of DMCA regulations, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. gitconnected may remove any content users post for any reason.
10. Trademarks and Logos Policy
All uses of the gitconnected logo, gitconnected badges, brand slogans, iconography, and the like, may only be used with express permission from gitconnected. gitconnected reserves all rights, even if certain assets are included in gitconnected open source projects. Please contact email@example.com with any questions or to request permission.
11. Governing Law
Any claim relating to gitconnected's web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of New York without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.