Python ⋅ Expert
React ⋅ Intermediate
Linux ⋅ Advanced
Web Development ⋅ Advanced
C ⋅ Intermediate
Java ⋅ Intermediate
GO ⋅ Intermediate
QA ⋅ Advanced
C++ ⋅ Intermediate
(2020) A webapp that turns your smartphone into a game controller
(2019) A 3D implemetation of regex crossword with a rule-based regex generator
(2020) Modeling and distilling vst-fx plugins to run them on smaller hardware
mergesort in many languages
Core Infrastructure Software Engineering Intern
Oct 2021 to Sep 2022 ⋅ Fremont, CA (Remote)
• Added GitHub Support to existing Python monolith of a devops-bot, while also refactoring and simplifying the code, and wrote documentation with visualizations. • Developed permission management and access request automation scripts using Python. • Performed alternative market analysis for software tools and performed internal surveys and beta-testing for prospective software tooling to improve existing workflows. • Created a licensing report generator for GHE Admins to support clustered instances, and aggregate the correct licensing figures across various instances for the report. • Developed a GitHub user cleanup tool in Python to suspend inactive AD users, a global team management tool using Python. • Created a GitHub organization tracker and a GitHub-JIRA PR linker using NodeJS and Docker. • Wrote disaster recovery testing scripts for various engineering applications, using Bash, Docker, Selenium, and Python. • Built a Web-App using the T3 stack, within a week for an internal engineering-apps Documentation portal and which was later released in two weeks. • Worked on features for a large scale internal web app project with a Django + React TypeScript stack, and specifically implemented Frontend designs using the TDS and Tailwind.
- Reduced overall human involvement in processing access requests for internal engineering tools by automating the process using modular approach in python along with Jenkins.
- Helped improve reporting mechanisms for tool monitoring jobs using bash and python, to improve the fault detection/retention in worst-case scenarios
Backend Software Engineer and QA Systems Manager
May 2019 to Aug 2020 ⋅ Markham, ON
• Revived and revamped the QA infrastructure, both software and hardware, for the DB2 install team. • Authored the automation scripts to speed up deployment of new hardware in various environments using Python, POSIX bash, and Playbook by Ansible. • Wrote a validation failure classifier and tracker from the ground up, to automate and speed up the failure investigation process using fastText and other in-house text classification techniques, all backed by a Django back-end. • Started a side-project on synthesizing audio books by splicing the input text in the right way so the TTS engine creates a flowing audio book. Actively looking for solutions to the problem of pronunciation of names for a better audio book experience • Designed and proposed a transformer-based documentation generator to resolve simple customer issues quicker.
- Software Automation
- Failure Classification and Tracking
- Better Audiobook Synthesis