Software-Developer Hotfix Bonn, Germany
Developing & Hotfix
Producing Linux distributions for Windows Subsystem for Linux.
Software Developer Andernach
* Modifying Reports for customer * Modifying the business logic of the app
App & Web Developer Mendig
* Creating Apps (Android & iOS) what reflects customers workflow * Creating and Managing Websites for customers * 1 & 2 Level Support
User Support / Abuse Management / Public Relations Desk Mayen, Germany
* Supporting new Users * Handling of Abuse messages and violations * Representing ONNO outside the world
Author Productmanagement Andernach
* Wrote Handbooks * Intern Documentation about the booking core program
Dispatching the work for different teams
Community & Support Agent Mayen
* Wrote Handbooks * Supporting the openSUSE Box
Web Engineer, Computer Science
* History of the internet * Basics about web technologies * Creating a web presence * Acessability for people with disabilities
Betriebswirt in Wirtschaftsinformatik, Angewandte Wirtschaftsinformatik
IT computer technology application development, Computer Science
* Object oriented programming with VB: Classes, Inheritance, UML, Windows-Userinterfaces, Forms & Grafic, Databases, SQL, ADO.NET, XML * MS Access: Basics, Database theory, VBA
A community powered list of programs that work (and those that don't) on the Windows subsystem for Linux
A Linux distro optimized for WSL based on Debian.
Continuous integration of setup package.
The .NET 7 blog system of https://edi.wang, runs on Microsoft Azure
It is a tool for searching, writing and managing job applications. Using LaTEX you can produce, compile and send beautiful documents directly within the app.
* Created and published a multilingual Newsletter
Wir verlieren einen sympatischen und vertrauensvollen Kollegen. Deine Hilfe wird jetzt definitiv fehlen, aber du bist ein super Typ und wirst bestimmt etwas anderes und vor allem besseres finden.
Sascha is an excellent leader and a very skilled one.
Sascha is currently the main driving force behind the openSUSE Weekly news letter. He works together with different community members world wide to create the newsletter. During his time as editor and due to his efforts, the weekly news team has grown.
Sascha is one of the most active and enthusiastic members of the openSUSE Marketing team and the Second Chief-Editor of openSUSE Weekly News. I love so much working with him. ;-)